Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is an undergraduate course in Business Administration. It is a three-year regular degree program, divided into 6 semesters that give a broad knowledge of the functional aspects of a company and their interconnection, while also allowing for specialization in a particular area.
The business administration degree at DR.R.M.L.S.College,Muzaffarpur considered as reputed BBA college in Muzaffarpur is Constituent unit of B.R.A.Bihar University.
- Students who have passed 10+2 or senior secondary examination with at least 50% marks can join the BBA Course.
- The students need to qualify the written examination and personal interview conducted by the institute/University.
- The selection will be based on merit.
After completing BBA course, Most of the students prefer to do Master of Business Administration (MBA). Although, BBA can also open a wide door of opportunities like:
- Company manager
- Marketing, human resources, finance, operations or information systems specialist
- Investment banker
- Private equity manager
- Strategic consultant
- Investment adviser
- Business Administration Researcher
- Research and Development Manager
- Prof.Abhay Kumar Bittu.
- Prof.Mukesh Kumar Sardar.
- Dr.Om Prakash Angira.
- Dr.Ashok Kumar Sah.
- Prof.Manikesh Kumar.
- Prof.Abdul Aziz TK
By- Prof.Abhay Kumar Bittu